Executive Policy 15 Work Group
WSU Executive Policy 15 prohibits discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual misconduct.
- Review EP 15 for language and make recommendations for changes including clearly defined sections about sexual/gender violence and speech
- Clarify speech and protections through legal and community frameworks (e.g. inciting violence, determination of threat, discrimination threshold) including specific examples in policy formulation.
- Review WAC (including 504.26.204), incorporate student conduct and community standards, and align language in all policies relevant to EP 15
- Develop EP 15-specific training for students, faculty, and staff
- Implement a website which identifies specific reporting options for bias incidents and outlines steps university took to address concerns, as appropriate
- Provide recommendations to Bias Assessment Response Team for improving campus culture including best practices from peer and aspiring institutions
Kim Anderson, Executive Director of Compliance, Title IX Coordinator, ADA Coordinator, Office for Equal Opportunity, Pullman
Brandon Chapman, Director of Marketing & Communications, College of Education, Pullman
Candace Chappelle, Chair, GPSA Communications Committee, Pullman
Beth Hindman, Associate Professor, Edward R. Murrow College of Communication, Pullman
Names are currently being updated, please check back soon, or contact the responsible administrator or co-chair.
Work Group Updates & Resources
Chairs & Co-Chairs Discussions
- February 9, 2018
- February 14, 2018
- February 27, 2018
- March 6, 2018
- July 10, 2018
- August 20, 2018
- November 6, 2018
Free Speech Subcommittee