Cultural and Resource Centers Work Group
- Review current funds allocated to centrally supported and academic college cultural and resource centers.
- Review services and activities offered on all campuses by centrally supported cultural and resource centers/programs to determine gap areas in meeting the needs of current and future students
- Review of services and activities offered by academic college cultural and resource centers/programs to determine gap areas in meeting the needs of current and future students
- Compare peer- and aspirational institutions to assess programs, staffing, and funding levels for cultural resource centers as well as alignment with national best practices and contemporary methods
- Recommend specific strategies for addressing gap areas for current and future students
- Consider additional partners in this assessment and recommendations, such as WSU Foundation, Alumni Relations and ASWSU.
Jaime Nolan, Associate Vice President for Community, Equity, and Inclusive Excellence, Division of Student Affairs
Mary Jo Gonzales, Vice President, Division of Student Affairs
Donna Arnold, Associate Director, Multicultural Student Services, Pullman
Ana María Rodríguez-Vivaldi, Associate Professor, Associate Dean, Foreign Languages & Cultures, Pullman
Farha Al Naamani, ASWSUTC University Senator, Tri-Cities, undergraduate student
Mollie Holt, Area Finance Officer, Division of Student Affairs, Pullman
Don Holbrook, Budget Director, Academic Affairs, Pullman